Wonder which interior decorating ideas are okay to break? After reading years of interior decorating ideas and books, I’ve figured it out.
For those that have been following me over the years, you know the answer. My e-book, 13 Decorating Principles has been available to readers for over 3 years.
The e-book needed an update.
Here’s what I changed:
- While the “principles” are the same, I did change the name to “ideas.” Who wants to read a book titled principles? I don’t!
- The photos are the biggest change. Clearer and brighter.
- The writing is better.
- I’ve included a tutorial for a mini-rearrangement.
- Plus I’ve added a funky printable of our favorite places to shop.
The updated ebook is in the reader’s printable library.
If you’re new you can grab your instant download below.
Here are a few reviews of the book.
- Excellent! Simple and easy to read and it all made sense. Well done. Sandra C.
- Not your basic decorating list of do’s and don’ts. I expected to see a bunch of tips I’d heard a million times, but these principles are original and just plain good advice. I recently put together a giant 7ft x 12ft collage wall just using items I loved and had collected over time, and what do you know, they all coordinated beautifully. So I especially agree with tip #1. I live by tip #3 as well, since I don’t like things to look cluttered. Great reminders for adding your own style to your home and making it look good. Jenifer M.
- I love it, it is pretty simple and understandable, it’s a back to basics when our brains are so full of Pinterest ideas that we can’t see clear enough what we really need to achieve ” our very own style”. Andrea G.
I work hard to make myself available to readers the help them decorate their homes. If I lived closer, I’d help paint! :)</p
Which interior decorating ideas or rules do you like to break?
Take our dream decorating quiz…click here to get started.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our DIY HelpLetter each Thursday. Plus grab your Interior Decorating Ideas e-book.