Top
Join our "Creativity Grows" group

New Start Here

Welcome new reader!

Here is a brief rundown of Country Design Style.

Posts

The posts are over 90% DIY projects in a farmhouse, cabin or cottage style.  The other 10% are recipes, organization, and DIY musings.

There are 3 posts published each week. {unless I’m waiting for paint to dry}

You will receive our DIY HelpLetter each Thursday evening in your inbox.  The DIY HelpLetter contains themed tricks and tips to help you with your DIY projects or decorating challenges.  Notifications to upcoming events and what’s trending on social media. 

 

DIY Community

Over the next few weeks, I send new subscribers additional emails filled with freebies.  Like my 13 Decorating Principles e-book.  {See reviews below} Plus access to our printable library containing frame-worthy prints, project plans, seasonal printables, and digital books.  

Random acts of DIY kindness are little surprises I send to subscribers.  Little things like “frameable printables, early notifications of special events, and discounts when available.  

 

Videos

The Facebook Page has live videos 3 times each week.  

Each month I host a live online Design Workshop.

Click here to see the current Live schedule.

 

13 Decorating Principles Reviews

 

Excellent! Simple and easy to read and it all made sense. Well done.” – Sandra C.

Not your basic decorating list of do’s and don’ts. I expected to see a bunch of tips I’d heard a million times, but these principles are original and just plain good advice. I recently put together a giant 7ft x 12ft collage wall just using items I loved and had collected over time, and what do you know, they all coordinated beautifully. So I especially agree with tip #1. I live by tip #3 as well, since I don’t like things to look cluttered. Great reminders for adding your own style to your home and making it look good.” – Jenifer M.

I love it, it is pretty simple and understandable, it’s a back to basics when our brains are so full of Pinterest ideas that we can’t see clear enough what we really need to achieve ” our very own style“. – Andrea G.

Dear Jeanette, last week I discovered your website on the internet. I am a colour and interior consultant and I feel we share the same ideas. I love restyling furniture, inspiring people to discover their creativity and create a warm home of their own. So THANK YOU for the 13 Decorating principles. It is really a nice and clear review. I am gonna share this with my students. So your message will be spread in Belgium 🙂 I wish you lots of success and pleasure with all your projects!” – Marleen

It’s so easy to get overwhelmed when decorating because you are looking at the whole project. This guide breaks down the steps involved in decorating a room so you can have fun creating your own unique space that suits you and your personality – and you can do it all on a budget!” – Shelley C.

 

So, let’s connect and do this!  Put on your work boots and we will make some sawdust.

Thank you for subscribing.  I look forward to connecting with you.u.

New Start Here

Join the newsletter

Subscribe to get our DIY HelpLetter each Thursday. Plus grab your Interior Decorating Ideas e-book.

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by ConvertKit

Continuing, scrolling or navigating the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Click and this goes away! more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close