Join our DIY group of women who need help loving their homes and finding their creativity.
Is you home either
- Messy or cluttered
- Not decorated
- Not the haven you need to feel relax and cozy
- All those other reason you don’t love your home
Our DIY Group can help.
Why will this will help you?
My passion other than coming up with creative DIY projects to share on the website is to help others. I get lots of questions about creativity.
I answer all your questions, but I’m never should if I helped. Did you have another problem along the way? Were you able to complete the idea or project?
I’ve learned over the years that answering with a suggestion doesn’t help. Creative ideas need served up bit by bit with help along the way to completion.
How does this help you?
I’ve found a way to help, when you join our DIY group, through videos, phone calls, downloaded instructions, and Q & A sessions.
I’m calling it Creativity Grows When Women Gather. The information is developing in our Facebook group, called Design Workshop.
Remember the last time you and a group of women started cooking together? There’s a Clatter of creativity. Someone says, “Let’s try topping it with cheese.” Another starts mixing a perfect drink for the meal. While someone else starts creating a table setting.
We’ve all seen this happen over and over again.
We’re starting a membership group with this idea of creativity in mind. I’m developing on-demand videos, downloads and live sessions, covering DIY, decorating, and organizing. All available in small bit size pieces.
Plus, being creative helps the aging mind stay sharper.
This is my number one reason for living a creative life. I started the blog to help keep my mind sharp. Everything here was created by me. Personally, I have two deep areas of interest. Creativity and Happiness. Happiness is learned and practiced. Creativity is a skill. It’s a skill that can be learned.
- THE DIY HELPLETTER
- DESIGN WORKSHOP FB GROUP
- FOUR BONUS DIGITAL BOOKS
- ACCESS TO FREE PRINTABLE LIBRARY
- FARMHOUSE DECOR DEALS ONLINE PLUS
- RANDOM ACTS OF DIY KINDNESS
- A COMMUNITY SPACE TO GATHER, CREATE, LAUGH, CELEBRATE YOUR PROGRESS, OFFER SUPPORT TO EACH OTHER AND SEE YOUR CREATIVITY GROW
- PARTICIPATE IN DIY WORKSHOPS ONLINE
- ACCESS TO ALL VIDEOS AND LESSONS ON IN THE GROUP (LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE)
- COLLECTIONS OF VIDEO SESSIONS THAT FOCUS ON DIY, DECORATING AND ORGANIZING
- WEEKLY LIVE Q&A
- RESULTS – A PLACE THAT’S A HAVEN FOR YOUR CREATIVE LIFE.
Are you interested in joining us?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our DIY HelpLetter each Thursday. Plus grab your Interior Decorating Ideas e-book.