Develop your creativity
To streamline your home design and stay
within your budget, you have to master several basics
- There’s information overload online
- What you’ve tried is not working
- Nobody has given you a plan
- You’re not inspired to go it alone
- Interior decorators don’t align with your budget
- You don’t feel you’re creative enough
6 Reasons for Creating The Group
1. An online community to develop creativity ~ creativity grows when women gather!
2. Convenient ~ learn at your own pace & time
3. There is tons of content online, but it’s confusing & unorganized – we go bit by bit
5. Creativity grows when women gather; One great idea sparks another idea and so on, and on and…
5. Because everyone deserves a home they love
6. My reason, I love helping others. That’s why I started blogging. After years of blogging and answering hundreds of questions, it hit me. “I’m not sure if I REALLY helped!” Sometimes, a reader sends a photo of their final project. But what about all those other readers? Did my answer help them? Then I realize if I created a community of readers that connect online regularly, I’d know I helped! Dad always said, there’s not a problem that can’t be solved.
“The value of this resource is incredible!! You won’t regret it!”
In as little as 20 minutes a day, you will:
– Learn step-by-step DIY techniques in our online creative group
– Gain the confidence to plan and make DIY projects for your home – including Live craft sessions
– Understand how to make your home into your haven while refining your decorating style
– All while developing your creativity. I’ve seen creativity grow when women gather time over time
We can do this! Let’s develop your creativity together!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our DIY HelpLetter each Thursday. Plus grab your Interior Decorating Ideas e-book.